Winter Season 2022/23
Summer Season 2022
9The prices are per apartment per night. The apartments are rented per week (7 nights) with change on Saturday, in medium and low season the minimum stay is 3 nights, and utilities include: (Tax, electricity, water, gas, heating), bed linen and towels at each change customers. the prices of this list are valid for bookings made through direct contact or directly from the website.
DEPOSIT: € 100.00 to be paid on site upon arrival and refundable upon departure to cover any damages.
– TOURIST TAX: € 1.50 per person per night
– COMPULSORY FINAL CLEANING: 60,00 euros for Pelmo and Civetta apartments, 80,00 euros for Dolomia apartments
– ADDED BED ON REQUEST: 20,00 euros / night – 1 bed in the Civetta apartment – 1 bed per room (max. 2) in the Dolomia apartment
– BED / COT (120×60) ON REQUEST: 20.00 euros
Arrivals & Departures
The keys of the booked apartment will be delivered on the day of arrival at the apartment
CHECK-IN HOURS: from 16:00 on the day of arrival
CHECK-OUT TIME: by 10:00 on the day of departure
N.B (in case of delayed arrival or early departure, whatever the cause, no refunds will be granted).
Payment & Reservations
Reservations are accepted if accompanied by a deposit equal to 30% of the entire stay. Payment can be made after confirmation of the availability of the accommodation by bank transfer to the following account:
Name: TROI MAURIZIO
Bank: UNICREDIT BANCA Filiale di Agordo
IBAN: IT16 F020 0860 9800 0004 0183 367
The balance must be paid in cash upon arrival, or previously by bank transfer.
In case of cancellation of the reservation within 30 days before the arrival date, the amount paid as a deposit will not be refunded.
– Animals: Animals are accepted (the house does not have an adequate fence to be able to leave the dogs outdoors during the day), the animals are housed inside the houses, therefore the owners are asked to take the necessary precautions to keep the environments intact and clean.
– Separate collection: Each apartment has a bin for the collection of the wet one for the dry one for the paper and one for the collection of plastic, glass and cans. – Smokers: Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments.
– Number of people accommodated: The accommodation of people exceeding the number set at the time of booking is not permitted, unless previously agreed. it is not allowed to host third parties who are not regularly registered on arrival.
– Maintenance and control: The owners (if necessary) reserve the right of access to the apartments to carry out the essential operations for urgent maintenance, as well as the right to carry out checks on the state of the apartment during or during the stay.